This fudge tastes amazing. I made it with the girls on Thursday evening while Will was out at Beavers and I (fairly successfully) used it to bribe them to behave all day Friday 😃.
I used a mixture of milk chocolate and dark chocolate to make this but white chocolate would work too.
The girls wanted to add 100s and 1,000s on top but you don’t have to. You could use chopped nuts or chocolate sprinkles (a different colour from the chocolate you used in the fudge) or just leave it plain.
Store in the fridge in a sealed container. I’m not sure exactly how long it would keep for, ours never survives longer than a couple of days!
Makes 36 adult sized chunks
- 400g chocolate
- 1 X 397g tin condensed milk
- 25g butter
- Decoration (optional)
- Line a deep roasting dish with greaseproof paper (our dish was 20 X 14cm, small enough to give a deep chunk of fudge).
- Break the chocolate into pieces Try to encourage your helpers not to eat any of it…
- Add to a microwavable bowl with the butter and condensed milk.
- Heat for 20 seconds, then stir. Repeat until all the chocolate has melted. This took us 80 seconds.
- Pour the mixture to the lined dish and add any decoration, then place in the fridge for a couple of hours/overnight.
- Cut into squares and try not to eat it all in one go.